Thursday, November 20, 2008

Wow...almost a year

Hey there
I totally forgot about you. Wow, I can't believe it's been a year.
Good times and bad times, I have learnt so much in this short space of time and a lot has changed in my life.

I made peace with people, I met somebody...(my island). It's good to know that in this crazy world, one has someone to escape to when it all gets too much. While my love life is good, my family is facing hard times.

But in the midst of all this I know my Creator lives and that He is in charge of the situation. He has gotten me through so much and I know he will not leave me now. I feel tired emotionally and sometimes I wish I could run from it all but I will hold on and not give up.

I'm hoping to keep updating my blog regularly but hey things get hectic sometimes.....till next time.

No comments: